Friday, August 23, 2013
Welcome Jordan Freshmen!
Hello Everyone! I just wanted to take the time to personally welcome all of you back to school for the 2013-2014 school year! I hope that you had an amazing summer and are ready to get after it this year. Few things. (1). All of my "Healthful Living" classes are starting out in the gym. We do a seven (7) day rotation. After seven days in PE, we will go to Health in which the first unit will be Physical Fitness and Nutrition. If you have anything of value, please be sure to bring a combination lock with you to secure your items in the PE locker rooms. (2). My "Freshmen Focus" classes will be held in room 119. This may be contrary to your schedule as some of these changes were made after your schedules were printed. My apologies for any confusion; hopefully this will provide clarity. (3). Follow me on Twitter at MrJeffersonJHS. I often tweet updates about class, schedules, sporting events, and EXTRA CREDIT opportunities! #SoarHighFalcons
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment